Here is how we handle information about your visit to our web site:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, do searches, read pages, or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. No information about users/visitors will be sold, shared, or utilized in any commercial way. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "company.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- the date and time you access our site;
- the searches you make;
- the pages you visit; and
- if you linked to this site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site, what part of the site they are interested in, how long they use the site, and the types of technology our visitors use. WE DO NOT TRACK OR RECORD INFORMATION ABOUT THE IDENTITY OF INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR VISITS.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If send us e-mail, or send a message via our "Feedback," or publications order form, your identity and the contents of your message are covered by the Privacy Act. Be assured that:
- The information will not be shared with anyone not on the staff of Florida's Forgotten Felines, Inc.
- Your e-mail address will not be provided to any third party or used for any electronic mailing lists - Government or private.
- We do not create individual profiles with the e-mail information you provide or to give it to any other organizations.
- The e-mail material, including your e-mail address and/or name will in no way be correlated or linked to the material that is automatically collected as described above.
- We do not collect information for commercial marketing.
The only exceptions to item 4 above would be pursuant to a bona fide Court Order.
The use we will make of your information is to:
- Consider your suggestions.
- Possibly respond directly to you for clarification.
- Process your request for materials if you make one.
- Try and answer your questions if you ask them.
Links to Other Sites
Florida's Forgotten Felines, Inc.
6746 Osborne Drive
Lantana, FL 33462
Phone: (561) 641-5717
Information on our site is subject to be updated with little to no notice. We also reserve the right to defend any typographical errors.